The ARM User Executive Committee (UEC) provides objective, timely feedback to the leadership of the Atmospheric Radiation Measurement (ARM) user facility with respect to the user experience. The committee serves as the official voice of the user community in its interactions with ARM management.
User Executive Committee
The UEC reports to the ARM Director and is made up of at least ten members representing ARM’s various science domains. Members serve four-year terms with a staggered election cycle.
Current UEC members include:
- Jennifer Delamere, Chair, University of Alaska Fairbanks
- Michael Jensen, Vice-Chair, Brookhaven National Laboratory
- Osinachi Ajoku, Howard University
- Sarah Brooks, Texas A&M University
- Susannah Burrows, Pacific Northwest National Laboratory
- Scott Collis, Argonne National Laboratory
- Jessie Creamean, Colorado State University
- Connor Flynn, University of Oklahoma
- Erika Roesler, Sandia National Laboratories
- Yunpeng Shan, Pacific Northwest National Laboratory
- Zhien Wang, University of Colorado Boulder
- Maria Zawadowicz, Brookhaven National Laboratory
- Yunyan Zhang, Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory
- Youtong Zheng, University of Houston
UEC members also participate in subgroups that aim to help broaden community outreach. Comprising four to six members each, the four subgroups are:
- Enhancing Communication with the Modeling and Energy Exascale Earth System Model (E3SM) Communities, chaired by Susannah Burrows
- Enhancing Communication with the Satellite Community, chaired by Connor Flynn
- Measurement Uncertainty and Communicating Calibrations, chaired by Maria Zawadowicz
- Undergraduate Engagement with a Focus on Diversity, chaired by Osinachi Ajoku.