The next Joint Atmospheric Radiation Measurement (ARM) User Facility/Atmospheric System Research (ASR) Principal Investigators Meeting will take place August 7 to 10, 2023, at the Bethesda North Marriott Hotel and Conference Center in Rockville, Maryland, with some hybrid elements. Those attending virtually will be able to listen to and present remotely in the plenary and breakout sessions and submit virtual posters.
This meeting will bring together ARM users and infrastructure members and ASR researchers to review progress and plan future directions for the ARM user facility and ASR research.
A draft agenda, registration and hotel information, and instructions on submitting poster abstracts and breakout session requests can be found on the meeting website.
General meeting sessions will run from 8 a.m. Eastern time Monday, August 7, to 1 p.m. Eastern time Thursday, August 10. In a change from past meetings, the first plenary session will take place Monday morning instead of Tuesday.
Important deadline information:
- Poster abstracts and breakout session request deadlines have passed. Please contact program mangers for late submission guidance.
- Hotel reservation deadline is Monday, July 17.
- Meeting registration deadline is Wednesday, August 2. Please note: Due to U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) conference restrictions, all DOE national laboratory employees and subcontractors must receive approval from their laboratory point of contact before registering for the meeting.
In-person and virtual poster assignments are still being determined and will be listed here once they are available. To upload your poster so that it is accessible for virtual attendees, search for and select your poster abstract on the Upload Poster PDF page.
If you are creating printed posters, you may want to use one of the templates below. The poster boards this year will accommodate two 48″x48″ posters, side by side. Please design your posters to be no more than 48″ wide.
- ARM 4-column Poster Template (pptx)
- ARM 4-quadrant Poster Template (pptx)
- ASR 4-column Poster Template (pptx)
- ASR 4-quadrant Poster Template (pptx)
If you are creating a virtual poster, the below templates include guidance on layout and font sizes to help make your virtual poster a success.
- ARM 6-slide Poster Template (pptx)
- ASR 6-slide Poster Template (pptx)
ARM is a DOE Office of Science user facility operated by nine DOE national laboratories.